Monday, March 13, 2017

Spring Palette


Well, the beautiful weather was short lived. Tomorrow we expect the possibility of more than twenty inches of snow, and I have decided to revolt. I pulled out my pink purse, tossed on a spring scarf, and bought a whole armful of flowers in Peterborough, perfect for the middle of the table while the snow storm rages outside. As much as I love winter, the tease of spring the past couple weeks got me right into the mood for green grass, sundresses, and pastels. Dreaming of the future days!









Jeans: LOFT
Shirt: Polo Ralph Lauren (old, similar RL shirt)
Scarf: Barbour (similar Barbour scarf)
Loafers: Barbour (similar)
Purse: (similar)



1 comment:

  1. I am with you in this revolt! We had such lovely early spring weather and then...the return of snow. It's so pretty so I try not to complain, but I had already brought out all my spring dresses! Hopefully spring returns soon! xx Rox-Anne, Celebratingthislife.ca

    ReplyDelete