Saturday, December 3, 2016

Christmastime in Camden, ME













Coat: Barbour (old) (similar style)
Sweater: J. Crew Factory
Boots: L.L. Bean
Tote: L.L. Bean

Today I finally got to visit downtown Camden, ME. I've only ever driven through, and I've been wanting to see it for so long. I have to say that Christmastime is definitely the perfect time to go! Every store is decorated beautifully, and there are wreaths with lights on all the lamp posts, making the whole town magical at night! The shops around town were perfect, and every one I stopped in seemed to have Christmas ornaments, wool socks, and vintage dresses calling my name. I walked away with a few things to remember the visit, and a belly full of burger and fries from the Sea Dog Brewing Company at which we had a wonderful seat overlooking the harbor and the various decorated Christmas trees along the coastline. Camden is a true east coast gem!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a beautiful town! xx Rox-Anne, Celebratingthislife.ca

    ReplyDelete