Thursday, July 16, 2015

A Day on the Vineyard











Shorts: Ann Taylor (Outlet Store) (Similar)
Shirt: LOFT (Outlet)
Bag: J. Crew
Shoes: Nautica 
Necklace: J. Crew (Old)
Bracelets: J. Crew (Old), Kiel James Patrick (similar)
Sunglasses: Isaac Mizrahi 

My dear friend from California came out for a visit, and we couldn't help but take her to Martha's Vineyard. It was the first time I had been as well, and I simply loved Edgartown! It was a charming village, very reminiscent of Nantucket. The homes and gardens are beautiful at this time of the year. We had lunch in a pub and ice cream at Martha's, and one of my favorite things was taking photos of all the people out sailing. It was a glorious day and I can't wait to go back again some time soon!

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are gorgeous! All of the photos on your blog are really great and it makes me long to visit New England!

    ReplyDelete